Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Riley!!

October 9, 2006 my little monster but oh so loving little nephew Riley David Boudreau was born!! Oh what a joy he is!! Never have I seen this kid without a smile on his face!! Dimples and all!! He is so energetic and has a mind of his own!! Yesterday we celebrated his birthday!! Big Devin, little Devon, Riley and I set out on a fun filled day!! We stopped at Panda Express for some lunch and then off to Toys R Us we went!! We walked in and Riley's face lit up!! He was so excited he ran from toy to toy and finally settled on a fun 50 piece construction set! (The set was bigger than him!!) Little Devon picked out a Dallas Cowboys football for his birthday (Yes Aunt Becca Jo is a slacker on his birthday present) and off we went! Came home to Grandma's and Grandpa's and Big Devin and Little Devon played with the football while Riley and I played with the tractors!! So much fun!! We had dinner and cake and ice cream with more presents to open!! I think over all Riley had a great birthday!! Happy Birthday Riley!! I love you!!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment Rebecca! I'm so happy that I can follow your blog now. I hope you're doing good! It seems like you are :]

    ReplyDelete