Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cisco baby!!

Cisco baby is home!! WOW!! How weird is it for Becca Jo to own another horse?? Hang on tight people I'm pretty excited!! Kinda a new feeling owning another horse but I think it'll be a great experience to happen!! Below are a few pictures of me, Devin, Manny and Cisco throughout the past month of getting used to him and him getting used to Devin and I!! We are both pretty excited to raise him and get him ready for barrels!! This picture on top is me being a goof as you can tell with the face!!
Devin, Cisco and I the night Cisco came home!! My favorite boys!! Pretty adorable if I say so myself!! Which one is more handsome? Haha yes Devine you got it hands down!!

Sunday we let Cisco out to play with his new friends and he had a blast playing around with the others!

Manny and Cisco! Manny is taking the whip and throwing it around, on, and over Cisco to get him used to the movements and he didn't flinch a muscle or even move!! Quite the show!!



Devin, Cisco, Me and Manny getting tips on what to do next with Cisco!



Hehe me making Devin come raise my stirrups up for me!! :) What can I say? I'm short he's tall yeah he can be the one to put the stirrups up for me lol!! Thanks babe appreciate it!!

Manny, my second dad, and Cisco!! Love these two!!


Mr. Garcia!! This little guy right here sure knows how to scare the crap out of people!! One day while out working with Manny my mom decides that she is going to go wander around. Well all of a sudden we hear her just screaming for my dad so my dad, Manny, and I go running over to see what was wrong. We get over there and she is acting like Manny's horse Little Whiskey is hurt or that she was hurt by a horse. We finally get over to her and she starts to explain that Mr. Garcia jumped out and scared the heck out of her! Haha of course we all just stood there and looked at her and said are you for reals? You scared all of us thinking a horse was injured or you were injured by a horse when all it was was a rooster? Oh mom!! Haha Manny gave her his whip to go get Mr. Garcia back for scaring her but she wouldn't go near him what-so-ever!! So from now on every time we go out there she is on her toes looking out for him!! Silly Garcia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment